Privacy / General data protection regulation
Unfortunately it is in the nature of things that these explanations sound very technical, but we have tried to make the most important things as simple and clear as possible.
Automatic data storage
When you visit websites today, certain information is automatically created and stored, including on this website.
If you visit our website as it is now, our web server (computer on which this website is stored) automatically saves data such as
- the address (URL) of the website you are visiting
- Browser and browser version
- the operating system used
- the address (URL) of the previously visited page (Referrer URL)
- the host name and IP address of the device from which it is accessed
- Date and Time
as files (web server log files).
As a rule, web server log files are stored for two weeks and then deleted automatically. We do not disclose this information, but we cannot rule out that it will be seen in the event of unlawful behavior.
The legal basis, according to Article 6 paragraph 1 f DSGVO (lawfulness of processing), is that there is a legitimate interest in enabling the error-free operation of this website by capturing web server log files.
Rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation
According to the regulations of the DSGVO (GDPR) and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG) you have the following rights:
- Right to correction (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten") (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to limit processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right of notification - Obligation to notify in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or the restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - (Article 22 GDPR)
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority which in Austria is the data protection authority whose website you can find at https: //www.dsb.gv.at/
TLS encryption with https
We use https to transfer data securely on the Internet (data protection through technology design Article 25 paragraph 1 GDPR). By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, we can ensure the protection of confidential data. You acknowledge the use of this safeguarding of the data transfer at the small lock symbol in the upper left corner of the browser and the use of the scheme https (instead of http) as part of our Internet address.
Our website uses HTTP-cookies to store user-specific data.A cookie is a short data packet that is exchanged between the web browser and the web server, but is completely meaningless to the user and only receives meaning for a web application, eg. an online shop as the content of a virtual shopping cart.
There are two types of cookies: First-party cookies are created by our website, and third-party cookies are created by other websites (eg Google Analytics).Exemplary cookie data:
- Name: _ga
- Expiration time: 2 years
- Usage: Differentiation of website visitors
- Exemplary value: GA1.2.1326744211.152211079851
There are three categories of cookies: essential cookies to ensure basic functionality of the website, functional cookies to ensure website performance and targeted cookies to enhance the user experience.
Find cookie settings and delete cookies
If you want to know which cookies have been saved in your browser, change cookie settings or delete cookies, you can find this in your browser settings:
- Safari: Manage cookies and site data with Safari
- Firefox: delete cookies to remove data that websites have stored on your computer
- Chrome: delete, activate, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Internet Explorer: delete and manage cookies
If you do not wish the storage of data in cookies, you can set up your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to allow this only in individual cases. You can always delete cookies that are already on your computer or disable cookies. The procedure for doing this is different for browsers. It may be best looking for the instructions in Google with the keyword "delete cookies Chrome" or "disable cookies Chrome" in the case of a Chrome browser or exchange the word "Chrome" against the name of your browser, eg. Edge, Firefox, Safari.
We integrate elements of social media services on our website to display pictures, videos and texts.By visiting pages representing these elements, data is transferred from your browser to the respective social media service and stored there. We do not have access to this data.
We use YouTube's YouTube video service, YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.By accessing pages of our website that have integrated YouTube videos, data is transmitted to YouTube, stored and evaluated. If you have a YouTube account and you're signed in, that information will be associated with your personal account and the data stored in it.
To see what data Google collects and what this data is used for, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Source: Created with the privacy generator of firmenwebseiten.at in cooperation with beautycenters.at